2012.10.02 at 20:23: Picard: Changing frequency of newspaper publication is not a sign of the apocalypse http://t.co/JFvOyN0P
2012.10.02 at 20:04: Nice example of cooperation between newsmedia company & university: Boston Globe & MIT try to hack the future of news http://t.co/c9Qh5gew
2012.10.02 at 19:35: Why Google Doesn’t Own the Next Chapter in Web Ads http://t.co/Z07gyf52
Recent storiesVICE: Changing of the guard in media for generation Y Condé Nast – Programmatic ad transactions for publishers The Onion’s evolution towards digital only publication Staying on the interactive marketing rocket – discussion Making the most out of Facebook Cool is not an accident – how to make videos go viral
Recent videosPit Gottschalk: how much transformed is your newsroom? (video) Outlook 2012 – interview with Earl Wilkinson How publishers can challenge Groupon? (video) Why newspapers in India are growing? (video) Introduction to the European Conference 2011 Interview with Koen Meeusen
Recent presentationsLooking through the black mirror of an iPad Sanoma, mag publisher, on tablets Rethinking the design for the Mobile Web Accidental journalism: lessons for newsmedia Is iPhone a panacea for newsmedia digital revenues? Hunting the elusive online business model in news
Browse all stories
- AP announces robot takeover of earnings reports, but no job cuts | Bleacher Report – The Writers Blog on When views matter as much as news
- bathroom renovations on Front page promo ad for “Solidarity with Tibet” campaign
- Do you need a loan to start up a business? on An overview of classified advertising trends
- kent web design on Financial Times on iPad will remain free until August
- One World. One Ideas. | keitanrigg on When views matter as much as news
eNews & Updates
Sign up to receive breaking news
as well as receive other site updates!
Share your story with the world!
Did you break an incredible news story? Launched an amazing campaign? Got thousands of letters from your readers? Rushed them to newstands and your website? Shook the country and competitors?
Show your case study on forum4editors.com!
by Graham Greene, English writer (1904-1991)